This page is for members only. Please log in below.
- COVID-19 Standard Airborne Precautions to reduce the risk of exposure to, and transmission of, COVID-19 and other infections.
- COVID-19 Care Plan Procedure to establish a COVID-19 appropriate care plan.
- COVID-19 Social Distancing Plan to reduce the risk of exposure to, and transmission of, a highly contagious disease.
- COVID-19 Daily Screening Plan to establish a process to recognize COVID-19 symptoms.
- COVID-19 Adult Day Guidance Update: The Pennsylvania Department of Aging (PDA) recognizes the concerns about the 2019-novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and has developed this guidance to address questions regarding Older Adult Daily Living Centers, also known as Adult Day Centers.
- Implementation of Mitigation Strategies for Communities with Local COVID-19 Transmission
- What is Contact Tracing: Contact tracing is the process of reaching out to anyone who came into close contact with an individual who is positive for COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Fact Sheets: Resources from Pennsylvania State Agencies
- COVID-19 Info from ACL: What do Older Adults and People with Disabilities Need to Know?
- COVID-19 Info from the CDC: Older adults and people who have severe underlying medical conditions seem to be at higher risk for developing more serious complications from COVID-19 illness.
- Behavioral Health: What is Changing? Community Health Choices (CHC) is a PA mandatory managed care program for individuals dually eligible for Medicaid and Medicare.
- CHC Info Beginning January 2020 Pennsylvania is improving the way we provide services to people enrolled in Medicaid and Medicare.
- Will community health choices affect my medicare Details about how CHC will not change your current Medicare coverage including services and prescription drugs.
- Your Choice Matters If you are eligible for CHC, the way you receive your medical assistance (Medicaid) will change on Jan. 1, 2020.
- Family and Caregiver Resource Center Featuring state and national resources on adult day services, advance directives, and much more.
- Newly Released! Community Health Choices (CHC) Toolkit