National Adult Day Services Week
September 16-22, 2018
Did you know, National Adult Day Services Week has been recognized since September 1983?
This is a great opportunity for you to highlight and promote your Center, recognize your amazing community, and offer educational resources.
How can you Celebrate:
· Distribute Fact Sheets about ADS.
· Share stories with local media and elected officials to highlight the positive experiences your consumers and families have at your center.
· Choose a topic to feature each day and distribute materials on these topics – such as caregiver self-care, transportation safety, grief management, diet and exercise for those we care for…
· Showcase a Recreational Program each day – send home information to the family about why your center facilitates these specific programs.
· Celebrate and honor your employees and all that they do to touch the lives of those we serve!
If you want to learn more, here are two great resources: