The Pennsylvania Adult Day Services Association has joined the social media bandwagon.
Like our page to stay connected. We will be posting upcoming events, valuable information and meet the groups that belong
to our organization.
Celebrate National Adult Day Services Week
September 15-21, 2019
Celebrating ADS – Voice, Vision and Value
Celebrated annually since it was proclaimed on September 27, 1983 by former President Ronald Reagan, its purpose is to raise awareness of the availability and accessibility of adult day programs nationwide. This special week is a terrific opportunity to showcase the services and programs provided to meet the needs and enhance the lives of participants through adult day services. Tweet your activities. Use photos and links to increase engagement. Add the hashtag #ADSWeek2019 to your tweets so that all NADSA followers can see them.
- Consider highlighting employees and volunteers who make service delivery possible.
- Interview and share stories with the media from families and participants who live better as a result of utilizing adult day services.
- Tell how your center provides enhancement in programming – Doing well in Adult Day Services; implementing person-centered practices
- Demonstrate how your center works well, e.g. fiscal wellness; board wellness; staffing wellness; investing in professional development; strategic planning to prepare for changing health care environment
- Promote Self Care/Staff Care – Being well with unplugging; scheduled vacations; grief management for losses we experience; yoga/exercise/diet/meditation
- Describe care for participants and care for their family caregivers – How ADS enhances life for both groups; How to assist family caregivers; serving diverse populations.
- “Like” https://www.facebook.com/NationalAdultDayServicesAssociation