Managed Care in Pennsylvania – Tuesday, May 11, 10 – 11:30am
An Introduction to Value Based Payments – Tuesday, May 18, 10 – 11:30am
Presented Exclusively for PADSA Members by XtraGlobex, Inc. with Fady Sahhar
Pennsylvania Adult Day Services Association (PADSA) is pleased to work with XtraGlobex to focus on the rollout of Community HealthChoices as the Managed Care Program for Managed Long Term Services and Supports (MLTSS). We will present the basics of Value Based Payments (VBP) and how your organization can prepare for them.
The first session will cover:
- What is Managed Care Compared to Fee For Service
- How Managed Care has evolved in PA MLTSS
- Lessons learned after 10+ years of Physical and Behavioral HealthChoices
- Lessons Learned in Community HealthChoices since 2018
The second session will cover:
- Basics of Value Based Payments
- The continuum of pay for process to shared risk.
- Focus on Quality Parameters and applications to VBP.
- How bundling and Community HealthChoices are closely related
- Individual Provider readiness – Discussion and Tools
- Negotiation structures – Rates and other factors