|NADSA will be hosting its 2022 National Conference at the Omni William Penn, October 12-14, 2022, in Pittsburgh. We hope you will join us in welcoming your colleagues from around the country to the Keystone State. Your presence and support of the conference will demonstrate the resilience of our industry to ADS professionals around the country.
We know the past two years have been extraordinarily challenging for the Adult Day Services (ADS) industry in Pennsylvania. This year’s conference sessions are designed to address the challenges ADS practitioners are experiencing as we continue to grapple with aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
NADSA would like to present two special pricing opportunities to Pennsylvania ADS Centers. We would like to offer our Pennsylvania ADS colleagues who currently are NADSA Members a 35% discount on the two-day Conference registration through August 5. The cost of attending the two days of Conference Education Sessions on October 13th and 14th would be $249 (normally $389). Again, special rate will be in effect from the opening of registration through August 5, 2022. Use the following code to access the 35% discount PA2. Conference registration information can be found at https://www.nadsa.org/conference/. You must be a NADSA Member to take advantage of this special rate.
Additionally, NADSA is extending its new membership rate offer of $179 for the first year to non-members in Pennsylvania. This will entitle you to all the other benefits of belonging to the only national association specifically committed to advancing Adult Day Services, including the special rate to attend this year’s conference. Use the code FT150 to receive the $179 first-year membership rate and you can sign up at https://www.nadsa.org/membership-2/.
Here are just a few of the examples of how NADSA is helping to advocate for ADS.
- NADSA annually sponsors the premier professional development event in the nation with our National Conference. We look forward to being in Pittsburgh with Preconference Workshops, over 25 Educational Sessions and more than 30 exhibitors showcasing their products and services in the ADS arena.
- In the last five years, NADSA has launched a robust webinar series and an annual virtual summit that showcases solutions to the most challenging issues we have faced including the pandemic, staff shortages and changing delivery models for ADS.
- Through our extensive policy work, NADSA is now working with leaders at both the state and national level to improve funding sources for ADS and create a more favorable landscape for seniors, veterans, and IDD care.
- We have established partnerships with corporate and academic communities to improve access, research, and services in ADS.
- NADSA recently launched an important project to collect and disseminate data on the level of care ADS centers provide their participants. This will give NADSA Members measurable data to share with funders, agencies, and legislators on how ADS is changing the landscape of caregiving.
- The association website provides a national directory to identify NADSA member centers to those who are looking for caregiving with more improvements slated this year.
- NADSA has established a national definition for Adult Day Services which can be used to educate the public and private sectors about the valuable services our members provide.
- There is an expanded awareness of ADS in the national and trade media and NADSA has become the primary resource for information.
- Through our members, NADSA has created and nurtured a national research agenda in ADS.
We know that local advocacy is an important step in moving the Adult Day industry forward. By joining NADSA and attending the National Conference we can increase the strength and power of ADS voices in Pennsylvania. Most importantly, the path to success is begun by just simply being there!
To join now, please click on the following link: https://www.nadsa.org/membership-2/.
Please email us at email@example.com with questions. We cannot wait to see you in October and to welcome you as a member of NADSA.