NADSA’s 2020 National Conference is in Pittsburgh, October 8-10, 2020.
As we enter a significant period of change for Adult Day Services, NADSA and PADSA are working tirelessly to provide leadership and services to our members and the people you support every day.
As you may know, NADSA’s 2020 National Conference is in Pittsburgh, October 8-10. ADS professionals who belong to both the state association and NADSA will receive special rates.
NADSA has been an effective voice at the national level on significant policies that have far-reaching implications for Adult Day Services, including Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, and Veterans benefits. We are proud to be on the front lines of promoting and expanding Adult Day Services. CMS, the Long-Term Quality Alliance (LTQA), and the Medicaid and Chip Payment and Access Commission (MACPAC) are looking to us for comment and information.
PADSA is your voice at the state level for issues that affect Pennsylvania ADS Centers, such as regulation changes, policy updates, Community Health Choices, and Veterans benefits. We are proud to sit on various state committees and councils, such as the PA Long Term Care Council, The LTSS Sub-MAAC Committee, MCO Advisory Councils, and the PA Veteran’s taskforce. PADSA also promotes ADS locally by exhibiting at local events to promote YOU and your center.
As ADS grows, we need you and your voice to continue the momentum we have started.
Our efforts to represent you effectively are only possible through your membership support and dues payment.
As a member of NADSA, you will receive:
- Up-to-date policy alerts;
- Opportunities for expert staff development and training sessions through our Conference and Webinar Series;
- Members-Only content designed to help you and your staff sustain and grow your Center;
- Special Members-Only pricing for attending Webinars and purchases from the NADSA Store;
- A listing for your Center on the NADSA website for those seeking caregivers;
- Recognition for your work through the robust ADS Center of Distinction Awards;
- Access to cutting-edge research in our industry;
- Opportunities to serve on numerous committees that often set the tone for ADS on the national, state, and local level;
- Access to the latest products and services in ADS both at the conference and through the ADS Partnership Portal;
- Special rates for attendance at the NADSA Conference – the premiere event in the ADS arena; and,
- Networking opportunities within our profession.
Our history of protecting and nurturing ADS is continuing to evolve. We need you to remain a part of that rich and powerful impact. We need your active engagement as a member.
Join NADSA today at www.NADSA.org